skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
LandenGarrett
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Chillin'
Is it bad for a little boy to have his first recliner to sit and chill in at the age of 2? This is G's favorite spot to read! He'll go through piles of books all by himself. So cute!
I DO!
Mom, I can read upside down, no worries! I DO!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(8)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
▼
2009
(59)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(11)
We're ready for warmer weather!
K.City Spring Break
Does life get any better?
St. Pat's Day
Rollar Skating!
Great Walkers!
Peace Festival!
Friends...
Garrett's 2!
THE SCOOTER!
Chillin'
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(41)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(13)
About Me
Liz
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment