2 brothers! We had a great weekend! The boys worked in the yard all day Sat. and we played a bunch too!! Then Sunday we hit church, the zoo, and playtime at home! The best part about the zoo was Landen has his first camel ride!! But...we left the camera in the car, bummer!! Garrett walked the entire 2 hours, while our 5 year old still had to ride!! I swear, I won't be pushing a stroller for him this summer, so he better pray that G -Babe changes his mind and decides to ride along!Sunday, May 3, 2009
Spring Days!
2 brothers! We had a great weekend! The boys worked in the yard all day Sat. and we played a bunch too!! Then Sunday we hit church, the zoo, and playtime at home! The best part about the zoo was Landen has his first camel ride!! But...we left the camera in the car, bummer!! Garrett walked the entire 2 hours, while our 5 year old still had to ride!! I swear, I won't be pushing a stroller for him this summer, so he better pray that G -Babe changes his mind and decides to ride along!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment